We carry out periodic questionnaires and audits with our clients targeting our service standards, staff, price and response. Our staffs are informed of the feedback in writing and regular checks by our supervisor are made to staff whilst they are working on site to ensure high levels of service at all times.
CRB helps employers in the public, private sectors identify candidates who may be unsuitable for certain work, especially that involving contact with children or other vulnerable members of our society. ACM Services Ltd will apply for Disclosure with the CRB to vet the suitability of its staff for any such position.
All our staff on site wear uniforms so they are readily identifiable and add security to your premises and staff.
Our 7 Golden Targets
- To provide the highest standard of service and workmanship.
- To build long term relationships with our customers by providing quality tailored services at competitive rates.
- To maintain integrity & quality.
- To remain professional and take pride in our position in the market.
- Long term stability & growth.
- To maintain well trained & motivated staff.
- To be our customers best supplier & enhance your premises facilities.
- Large and Small Offices
- Residential Blocks
- Banking and Financial Institutes
- Gyms and Swimming Pools
- Factories and Warehouses
- Pubs and Clubs
- Managing Agents
- Insurance Companies
- Construction Sites
- Support Companies
- Care Homes